Skip to content

About Visas & Faq’s

Exclusive Visas, Experienced EB-5 Visas Consultants

Exclusive Visas represents prominent foreign nationals and their families who want to become permanent legal residents of the United States through passive investment in a government approved EB-5 Regional Center. We also represent new and existing business enterprises looking to raise capital as an approved USCIS EB-5 Regional Center.
The EB-5 Regional Center (Pilot) Program is an exciting opportunity that can help you realize your dream of establishing residency in the United States for yourself, your spouse and any children under the age of 21; all without having to buy or manage a business and having the freedom to live wherever you choose in the United States.
Exclusive Visas provides comprehensive information about approved Regional Centers so that you can make an informed decision before you invest. We will guide you through the entire EB-5 process and provide valuable information such as:
Comparison of the approved Regional Centers;
Financial projections of the project;
Experience of the Principals;
Assessment of business plan and exit strategy;
Assessment of risk;
Monitoring client deposits;
Review of all legal documents;

Assistance with investor relocation;
The experts at Exclusive Visas are experienced Immigration Attorneys, Business Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Financial Specialists, and former Government Officials. Our team of professionals is sought after for their knowledge and ability to deliver research and advice on the EB-5 Investor Visa Program. Whether you are an individual EB-5 Investor who wants to research an approved EB-5 Regional Center or you are a business owner or developer who wants to achieve USCIS approval for your business to become an approved EB-5 Regional Center Project, our team can guide you every step of the way.
Throughout the EB-5 process, Exclusive Visas will ensure that all documents are filed and completed both quickly and accurately. Our unparalleled experience will translate to the overwhelming success of your EB-5 application and the award of a United States Green Card.


I am renewing my passport. Do I get the old one back?
Yes, your old, cancelled passport is returned to you. It is proof of your U.S. citizenship, so it is recommended that you keep it in a safe place. return to top

My name has been legally changed. How do I change my name on my passport?
To change your name on your passport, you must complete Form DS-19, Passport Amendment/Validation Application, and submit it along with your current passport and the certified documentation of your name change (e.g., marriage certificate, divorce decreee with your new name). Forms and more information are available at the Department of State Passport Services Web site.

Where do I get a passport application?
Application forms may be downloaded at the Department of State Passport Services Web site. Forms also are available at public offices such as Post Offices, courthouses or municipal offices where passport applications are accepted. You can search for locations at the Department of State Passport Services Web site.

Do you have a family member or friend from another country who was denied a visa to travel to the United States?
All applicants seeking visitors visas are required to comply with Section 214(b) of the Immigration and Naturalization Act (INA). The INA requires all visa applicants to show evidence of their intent to return home after their visa expires.

This can be achieved by providing evidence of strong ties to your native country, such as ownership of a residence, property or business and family and financial ties. If consular officials at the U.S. Embassy determine that insufficient evidence was provided by the applicant, the visa application will be denied. Decisions to approve or deny a visa are made by the interviewing officer who has full authority. These decisions can not be overturned by members of Congress.

How do I get a certified copy of my birth certificate?
You need to contact the Vital Statistics office in the state where you were born. return to top
Is it true that passport applications for minors under 14 require the consent of both parents or legal guardians?
Effective July 2, 2001, Public Law 106-113, Section 236 requires that U.S. passport applications for children under 14 require the consent of both parents or legal guardians.

I was born abroad. How do I get a birth certificate proving my U.S. citizenship?
If one or both of your parents was a U.S. citizen when you were born abroad, your parent(s) should have registered your birth at a U.S. embassy or consulate and received a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, Form FS-240. This form is acceptable legal proof of birth and U.S. citizenship. return to topFaq’s